Login to your Audience Admin account to get your contest/promotion created. Choose one of our professionally designed templates (or start from scratch) and customize it to your liking. Audience’s plugin provides a shortcode to easily place your contest anywhere you like. When your contest or promotion is up and running, Audience will store all entry data: email addresses, photos, videos, votes and more. You can export your data at any time to use for future marketing efforts. Audience also provides in-depth analytics to help you understand where your “audience” is coming from.
Don’t have a Audience Admin account yet? Head to Audience.io and request a demo.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Within the Audience Admin, open the publishing settings panel for your contest.
- Click on the embed on wordpress tab
- Copy the WordPress Shortcode.
- Paste the shortcode anywhere inside the body of a Post or Page within your WordPress installation.
`[audience app-id=”######” app-type=”contest” ]’
How do I get help?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aptivada for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Aptivada for WP” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.
- Fixed an error which caused the plugin to not work with select other plugins.
- Changed branding to match Audience.io.
- Added SDK support.