The Atleta plugin makes it possible to easily embed registration forms on your website. Works perfectly on mobile as well as on desktop.
Atleta is a service with which you easily manage registrations for your sports event. It is suitable for all types of
sports: cycling, running, walking, swimming, and more. Create a ticket for every (race) category, distance or discipline
of your event. Want to register participants in teams? No problem. Sell extras such as T-shirts? Just add them. Besides
this, you get powerful tools such as time slots, coupons, down payments, group tickets, chargebacks, and a lot more.
Terms of Service
Our terms of services can be found at our Terms of service page.
This section describes how to install the integration.
If you are a first-time user of Atleta:
- Go to Atleta and create an account.
- Create your first project.
- Create an event for which you want to sell tickets and products.
- Publish your event by clicking on the event, and pressing the “Live” toggle.
- Get the link of your checkout by clicking on three dots, and selecting “Vist page”. It should look like
To active the integration on your website.
- Go to your WordPress admin page.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Create an event in Atleta, press the three dots, and select “Visit page”). Get the link of your checkout, it should look like
- In any of your posts, reference this checkout page. Clicking on any link referencing the checkout page will activate the integration.
How do I use this plugin?
Simply enable the plugin, and if any link in your website references the Atleta checkout, the embed will take care and appear before your user.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.