Add a beautiful timeline section to your WordPress site quickly and easily.
Very configurable. Easy to setup. Great Support.
1. Responsive Timeline template (vertically aligned). 2. Works on nearly all Themes. 3. Customize the look and feel 4. Translation Ready, i18n Support. 5. Add announcement/post to display in Timeline. 6. Add Image, Icon and date for announcement or posts. 7. Unlimited icons to choose from. 8. Show future, past or all announcements or posts. 9. Display in ascending or descending order. 10. Cool animation while scrolling of Timeline. 11. All content have configurable color and font settings. 12. Show/Hide "Read More" link or button. 13. Extensible via hooks
Please backup your WordPress database before you install/uninstall/activate/deactivate/upgrade Awesome WordPress Timeline Plugin.
Upload the folder awesome-timeline with its contents to wp-content/plugins/
Activate the plugin.
Upon activation, you will notice “Awesome Timeline” on Left Hand Side panel.
Also, plugin will automatically create a post which will have a shortcode = [awesome-timeline] to display the timeline. But right now it wont display anything unless you do below steps.
Click on the “Awesome Timeline” link on Left Hand Side and go to “Add Announcement” menu to add your content. After you have added announcement, you can view them by clicking “All Announcement”.
Click on “Awesome Timeline” and go to “Timeline” menu and enter title of that timeline.
Configure all properties for a Timeline and publish it.
Once you publish it, you can grab the shortcode and place it on a new WordPress page/post or you can also view existing post created by plugin on step 4.
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘awesome-timeline’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
awesome-timelinedirectory to your computer
- Upload the
awesome-timelinedirectory to the
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Awesome WordPress Timeline Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fix – Minor issues in Vertical layout of timeline
Fix – Select Date field did not show full date, now it is showing it.
Fix – Timeline Settings: Display Order of Descending was not working. It is working now.
- Launch of new plugin.