“Change Autosave Time” is a small plugin that allows you to select the time that WordPress take autosave your contents while editing. You can select the time in seconds at the bottom of Settings > General. This plugin wont work if the value is already defined elsewhere to avoid errors.
- Allows to select the time that WordPress take autosave your contents while editing.
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/change-autosave-time directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Go to Settings > General and scroll down to see the new option to configure it.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Change Autosave Time” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > General to configure it.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin adds a new setting in the last position of Settings > General.
Why It doesnt work?
If you have defined the value elsewhere the plugin wont work to avoid errors.
What happens if I place a negative number or invalid characters?
There is a validation that checks if the input is correct so nothing wrong happens.
Contributors & Developers
“Change Autosave Time” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Change Autosave Time” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.