The Free Dimbal Social Popup plugin shows a popup to your users highlighting the current post and encouraging them to share it with their social networks.
This plugin is configurable to allow control over how and when the popup is displayed. Popup control optiosn include:
* Initial Popup Delay, number of milliseconds before the popup should load
* Popup Cooldown, number of mins that should pass before the same user sees a popup again
* Fade In Duration, how long the popup should take to fade into view
* Fade Out Duration, how long the popup should take to fade out of view
The popup displays the article title, thumbnail and a brief prompt for sharing on social networks.
The plugin also features a built in image evaluator that will search your post for a valid image in the event that a thumbnail image is not set.
- Unzip the contents of
- Upload the full
dimbal-social-popupfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Admin page for the Dimbal Social Popup plugin to enable the plugin.
- How much does this plugin cost?
The plugin is 100% free. Knock yourself out.
- How can I get help?
Visit http://www.dimbal.com for any and all support inquiries.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Dimbal Social Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dimbal Social Popup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Product Release
- Bug fixes around popup timeframes
- Bug fixes around function names
- Testing to WordPress 3.8