Just paste a link from Getty Images and it will embed the image in your content.
Download and activate the PlugIn to your site. Now all you have to do is to just paste a link from Getty Images. It will embed the image in your content automatically.
The easyest way to add images to your site. No download needed, just coppy the URL of the image you want in your site and paste it wherever you want in your posts and pages.
Take a look the video review
- Upload the the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- 1) Is this the official Getty Images plugin?
No, it isn’t. This is a wrapper that’s allow yuo to copy an URL from Getty Images and load it in your site as a media embed.
- 2) How does the plugin works?
Simply go to Getty Images, choose a picture and paste the URL in your WYSIWYG editor. That’s all 🙂
Note: Make sure the URL is valid – link to a single image, not a whole gallery, for example.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“DX oEmbed for Getty Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 2016/12/20
- Update the plugin description and make more clear state this is not an official Getty Images plugin
- Add a video review
1.0 – 2016/05/19
- Initial commit