This plugin allows easy manipulation of WordPress admin menu colors and appearance. Users can color code menu items in the admin menu for ease of access.
You can also hide any menu from view.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin adds a new menu to the
- Make changes and submit.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easily Change Admin Color” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easily Change Admin Color” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Added my WordPress username to contrib section of readme
*Users can now choose whether they want to color the border or the entire menu item.
- Added Fiverr link and logo
- Resolved error with Twitter logo not displaying
- Debug error messages resolved. Will continue to monitor
- Fixed a bug that caused conflicts with several other plugins.
- Some general behind the scenes housekeeping.
- New tabbed browsing allows for easy navigation between option pages.
- Color Codes! Tell your users what your menu colors actually mean by an easy to use interface.
- Twitter logo updated to match new WordPress 1.8 color scheme. Follow me on twitter!
- Preview screens beside input fields on the “menu options” tab.
- Orange preset color scheme added.
- Yellow preset color scheme added.
- Fixed a bug that caused stylesheet to be overwritten during plugin update.
- Added a link to my twitter page. Follow me on twitter!
- Fixed an error message that appeared when adding items to a navigation menu.
- Donate button added to admin colors page
- Some minor changes.
- Fixed a bug associated with caching of the stylesheet.
- Fixed a spelling error on the Admin Colors settings page.
- Added a dropdown menu to select colors from different color schemes.
- General house cleaning on the file/folder structure.
- No more cache clearing needed. Plugin now automatically forces new download of stylesheet when changes are made.
- Hex values are now validated. An incorrect hex value will not be written to the stylesheet.
- Fixed mistake on readme.
- fixed bug that would not allow stylesheet writing.
- Submission to WordPress