A Pokemon TCG plugin for WordPress made with the Pokemon TCG API host on https://pokemontcg.io/
Using this plugin you can add a card database to your WordPress website. Many more features to be added in the future!
[es_search_page] – Code for the search results page.
[es_card_page] – Code for the page for individual cards.
[es_sets_page] – Code for the page that displays all the sets.
[es_search_box] – Code for the search box.
[es_shortcode_card_name]xy4-118[/es_shortcode_card_name] – Displays the card name with link to card. Hovering shows the card’s image.
[es_shortcode_card_image]bw5-107[/es_shortcode_card_image] – Shows card image with link.
The plugin works best with a template that supports full width pages; this is mainly for the search results page.
It’s also recommended to use a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/per-page-sidebars/ to have different side bars for different pages.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use Settings->Energy Search screen to configure the plugin. Make sure to set what pages to use for card and search.
- Add the short codes that you wish to use to your desired pages.
- Where is the data obtained from?
All data is fetched from https://pokemontcg.io/
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
- Something isn’t working right on the demo site?
The demo site is currently the testing ground for developing the plugin. Some stuff may break from time to time on there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Energy Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Energy Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Added post short codes.
*Added shortcode buttons in editor.
*Added actual page names when view card pages.
*Added Ebay and TCG player price Widgets.
*Added previous and next card on card page.
- Added search Box.
- Added search widget.
- Added set symbols to sets page.
- Fixed card text not completely showing for some cards.
- Now using low res images as not every card has a high res image.
- Started card page.
- Started search page.
- Started sets page.