The plugin adds “xxxxxxxx-” prefix for each uploaded file. The original file name will be kept, only the prefix adds randomization. The prefix may contain only [a-f0-9] characters to increase the readability of the final file name.
- Without Plugin: preview.png
- With Plugin: a0fb4cbe-preview.png
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Filename Randomizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor metadata changes to comply with WordPress.org requirements
- Randomizing prefixes for reuploaded files as well.
- Excluding unnecessary files from builds.
- Enforcing 16-character randomization prefix for Windows systems. For *nix it’s 8 characters.
- Added build.sh script.
- If the uploading file already has the “xxxxxxxx-” prefix, no randomization is applied.
- Initial Release.