“First Order Coupon Manager for WooCommerce” enables admin to offer discounts to their customers on their first order with various conditions like the minimum amount they need to spend to get a discount or whether users can use multiple coupons together.
Support me on Buy me coffee a small contribution: BUY ME A COFFEE!
- Deactivate the plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “first-order-coupon-manager-for-woocommerce.zip” archive content to the “/wp-content/plugins/first-order-coupon-manager-for-woocommerce” directory.
- Activate “First Order Coupon Manager for WooCommerce” plugin via “Plugins” menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Create coupons and use them according to your needs.
How do I setup this plugin?
- To setup the plugin, go to wp-admin > WooCommerce > Coupon
Do we collect user information through this plugin?
- No, we do not collect any data through this plugin.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
- Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the First Order Coupon Manager for WooCommerce GitHub repository.
Contributors & Developers
“First Order Coupon Manager for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “First Order Coupon Manager for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.0 – 2023-02-03
- Cancelled, Failed & Refunded order Coupon issue fixed.
1.0.0 – 2022-01-27
- Initial Release