Increase or Decrease the font size in WordPress website with “A-“, “A”, “A+” button
- This PlugIn works with any well-coded theme
- Mobile Responsive
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
- The PlugIn will automatically match with your Theme’s color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your theme. If you use this PlugIn in different themes, you will feel the change
- Easy Installation! After activation of the PlugIn, Simply go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the PlugIn into any widgetized area like sidebar or footer
- No coding knowledge or expertise required! You will not have to use any short-code or to edit settings
- Freedom! If you use any Page Builder, then you can add inside page or post also
Hire for Web Development
If you are looking for freelancer to build your website, then you can buy any of these offers : Small Business website, Newspaper or Magazine website, eCommerce website, Photography website and also help with AdSense and SEO Backlink in UpWork.
Are you happy?
You are requested to provide positive review in WordPress.org with some extra clicks to share this PlugIn in your social network
WordPress is now promoting Block-editing. This PlugIn works with WordPress latest version, but only with non-block Theme. You may need to install Restore Classic Widgets or Classic Widgets PlugIn. Both are free.
Tawhidur Rahman Dear
- Dear IT Solution : IT Consultancy, Web and App Development, AdSense, SEO, Graphic Design, Password Recovery and Security, Online Marketing, Corporate Services
- Dear Apps Corner : More than 75 Android Apps to make your life beautiful
Download this free WordPress.org PlugIn, and read this image-based article “How to install WordPress PlugIn, and use it in sidebar or footer or inside page or post?” and start using the PlugIn
Contributors & Developers
“Font Resizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Font Resizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released first