Fuse Social Floating Sidebar allow you to insert social media links very easily, you can show social media icons as floating on the website. This plugin provides very attractive interface which allows you to make settings for those social media icons, in the means of :
- Type of icons round and square
- Animated Rotation Effect in Icons.
- Shadow in icons.
- Different size of social icons.
You can check live demo with all features as well :
Fuse Social Demo
Control Visibility on Scroll
This new feature allows you to show the social icons when a user scrolls on the page. It helps to prevent displaying social icons on the main hero section of the page, and when the user scrolls, these social icons pop up.
Action Button Feature
Now, you can display social icons under the action button, so you need to click on the action button to view the social icon
Sticky Social Icons
Floating social icons with custom colors allow you to match the design icons according to your site.
Fuse Pro allow you to add custom icons, and give you more control on the social icon visiblity and analytics as well. Pro version includes following features as well.
- Upload icon as image or select from icons library.
- Conditional settings, allow you to remove the social sidebar from specific pages.
- Analytics feature provides you interface so you can view which social icon is getting more clicks.
- Allow you to re-arrange the icons.
- Change vertical position of the icons.
- Get access to more icon designs.
- 24/7 Lifetime support and updates with unlimited websites.
- and much much more!
Use coupon code WPORG20 to get 20% discount.
It’s simple, unique, and the best WordPress plugin for floating social icons.
Fuse Social Floating Sidebar allows you to add the following social icons to your website
* Google Plus
* Stack OverFlow
and many more..
- Upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Settings menu. Under this, there will be the Fuse Social Menu (Settings>Fuse Social).
- Configure the settings by putting the URLs to your various social profiles. If you want to show Animation on hover, shadow, open the new tab and size, configure it in Awesome Social Settings.
How to make icons animated?
Go to Settings>Fuse Social from the left side admin menu bar, then click on the Settings tab. Then click on Animation on hover, a text box will appear and then enter the value in seconds, like enter 0.5, and it will give the delay of 0.5 seconds in Animation.
Don’t want shadow in icons?
In settings, simply check ” Don’t use shadow in icons.” by default, it’s unchecked.
Contributors & Developers
“Fuse Social Floating Sidebar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fuse Social Floating Sidebar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 – Official Release.
5.0 – Migrated to Redux Framework
5.4.1 – Fixed issues with PHP 8.0
5.4.2 – Added Scroll Position feature and small fixes.
5.4.3 – Small fixes with rel=”nofollow” attribute
5.4.7 – Security fixes and fixed the issue with Avada Builder