Lock Reusable Blocks in the editor to avoid unintentional global changes.
Editing reusable blocks in posts is locked, and you have access to two actions when you select a reusable block in the editor:
– Edit the reusable block (opens the block editing page in a new tab)
– Convert to regular blocks (native action)
Options are availables in Settings > Writing screen to hide Edit and Convert reusable blocks buttons in block overlay.
Contributors & Developers
“Lock Reusable Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Lock Reusable Blocks” has been translated into 9 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Lock Reusable Blocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix PHP Parse error in add_settings_field functions on PHP 7.2
- Fix hide Edit/Convert buttons settings are inverted
- Add options in Settings > Writing screen to allow admin disable Edit and Convert reusable blocks buttons in block overlay.
Props to @btxtiger for the idea.
- Convert to regular blocks button: switch to primary style
- Add button to convert reusable block to regular blocks
- First release