Display an awesome notification box on either the bottom right or bottom left corner of your website. The Lite version allows you to display which pages or posts have been visited.
- Show or hide the Powered By text
- Keeps a log of pages/posts that have been visited.
- Display the first notification in seconds (minimum 5 seconds)
- Then display the consecutive notification at a set interval in seconds (minimum 20 seconds)
- Displays a custom text message for the popup notification e.g Someone viewed this awesome article or Someone just read this article
- Displays how long ago the articles was viewed
- Show the notifications messages from x days
- Display the notification from Left or Right corner
- Display notification based on Post or/and Page
Please support us by showing the Powered By text. Thanks.
The Premium version gives the ability to display the latest products / posts / pages / Buddy Press activity log and even a custom message (it can be a video, text, images, or even a shortcode). Compatible with Woocommerce and BuddyPress. You can also change the colour and size of the notification box.
Get the Premium version from http://www.notificationbox.com/shop/
Have a look at the demo of the Premium here
- Upload the plugin notification-box-lite.zip in the admin dashboard
- Activate he plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress dashboard
- Click on Settings – Notification Box and change your options there
Contributors & Developers
“Notification Box Lite Version” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 First Release