The plugin is a user friendly plugin for adding recipes to any of your posts and pages.
They will be able to adjust the servings, print the recipe, find other recipes using a specific ingredient, share your recipe, … Try it out today and you’ll never want another recipe plugin again!. No Coding Knowledge Required
Plugin suports a lot of different recipe templates with great designs.You can create recipes in your WordPress posts, pages and custom post types with this new responsive and easy to use plugin.
Every wanted to create an image recipe or category index for your blog. The plugin will help you an easy way to create an image index. Recipe index creates an automatically updating recipe index with pictures. It uses the recipes that you already have on your blog, and the categories that you have defined.
Want to use your recipe shortcode with Page Builder ? No problems, you only need to install Page Builder plugin then show recipe to any position you want show. List of page builder plugin supported:
- Compatible with both the Classic Editor and new Gutenberg editor
- Easy workflow to add recipes to any post or page
- Uses schema.org/Recipe JSON-LD metadata optimised
- Compatible with Pinterest Rich Pins
RECIPE INDEX SHORTCODE
- Change font size, color, font type for element you want
- 4+ styles with perfect designs
- Elementor Page Builder supported
- WPBakery Page Builder supported
- Multiple recipe styles with different columns
See more documentation here.
ഈ പ്ലഗിൻ 2 ബ്ലോക്കുകൾ നൽകുന്നു.
- Plutus: Recipe Pro
- Plutus: Recipe Index
From within WordPress
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for Plutus Recipe Pro
- Click the Install Now button to install the plugin
- Click the Activate button to activate the plugin
- Unzip the download package
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To getting started with the plugin, please read this tutorial.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Plutus Recipe Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
0.1.0 – 2016-06-01
- Initial Public Release