Provides you the full control over each slider create columns, add buttons, background images, backgrounds videos and lot more!
Poole slider allows full control over slides, powered by Pootle Pagebuilder it converts page builder rows to slides, offering advanced control over each slide!
Watch Pootle Slider in action!
Installing “Pootle Slider” can be done either by searching for “Pootle Slider” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
- How do I create a new slider
After logging into your website, click
+ Newin admin bar.
- How do I add the slider to page
Open content block settings, Click Pootle Slider tab, choose slider you want to add and hit done.
Alternatively, you can drag the Pootle slider module into your content block. 🙂
- Where can I get help & support
For help & support please head over to http://docs.pootlepress.com where there are loads of helpful articles and you can submit a support ticket.
- How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Pootle Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix – Unsplash tooltip not readable
- Fix – Slider slides not showing full width in editor
- Fix – Yoast SEO compatibility
- New – Custom slider ratios can be set while designing
- Tweak – CSS generated minified from SASS
- Tweak – Hidden from search
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial release. It’s alive!