This plugin for WordPress will create a new discussion on your linked Flarum forum for each blog post.
- Create a token on your Flarum database (see instructions)
- Introduce the absolute URL of your Flarum forum and activate the plugin
- Optional: Add the slug of the tag that every new post should be assigned to. If tag requirements are not meet, the plugin will fail to create a discussion
- Optional: Activate the link option to make the WordPress post link to the forum discussion
- WordPress 4.9 or later
- Flarum 0.1.0-beta9 or later
- If you want to create a link on WordPress to the forum post, you need the Page links to plugin for WordPress.
- If you want to be able to change the author of the Flarum discussion, you need the Author Change extension installed on your Flarum forum. Otherwise, the author will be the one that created the Flarum token.
Copy the folder to your plugins directory in WordPress: /wp-contents/plugins/
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Post to Flarum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
List of changes.
- Fixed bugs with quotes on the custom tags
- Tried to fix bug with tags
- Tried to fix bug with doing save action more than once
- Fixed bug with postmeta erasing other postmeta
- Made compatible with classic editor
- Added some error catching
do_shortcodeto avoid iframes
- The plugin has been completely rewritten and now it uses the Flarum API instead of making changes directly in the database