Get Data from Elementor to Fireberry (Powerlink) sent via form widget, with the user’s Fireberry (Powerlink) account token.
Users must have an active Fireberry (Powerlink) account in order to use the plugin.
fields are automatically integrated with Fireberry (Powerlink) – they MUST have same fields name
the basic fields for integration to ‘client’ object is:
accountname, emailaddress1, telephone1.
The plugin’s PRO version, Elementor to Powerlink Pro, allows you to choose any object on account (leads, clients, tasks, products…etc)
- Unzip the downloaded zip file and upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternatively, upload from Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert your TOKENID from Fireberry (Powerlink) account
- Add form widget to page from Elementor editor
- Set action after sending form >> ‘Powerlink’
- Choose object to send data
- important: make sure to change fields name to Fireberry (Powerlink) names
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PowerLink CRM for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PowerLink CRM for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Send data lead to powerlink ‘client’ object