Directive (EU) 2019/2161 of the European Parliament, also knows as the EU Omnibus Directive, introduced among other things the requirement to display the lowest price of a product in the last 30 days, including any discounts or promotions. This information must be clearly visible and easily accessible to consumers before they make a purchase. This plugin does exactly that.
Directive (EU) 2019/2161 of the European Parliament
1. Any announcement of a price reduction shall indicate the prior price applied by the trader for a determined period of time prior to the application of the price reduction.
2. The prior price means the lowest price applied by the trader during a period of time not shorter than 30 days prior to the application of the price reduction.
Read more: Directive 2019/2161.
- Saves and store product prices
- Configurable how long to store historic product prices, default 30 days for standard products and 10 days for perishable products
- Configure where to display prices
Contributors & Developers
“Roven Omnibus — display lowest price” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version