A plug-in helps you disable the access to the articles in an appointed range.
The easy way:
1. Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
2. Search for “SaFly Article Lock”
3. Click “Install”
The not so easy way:
1. Upload the ml-slider folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plug-in through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to use SaFly Article Lock?
Just enable the plug-in and config it then enjoy it.
- How can I configure SaFly Article Lock?
Just edit the config.php file in the plug-in directory, or set a global variable in wp-config.php to escape upgrade coverage (SUGGESTED).
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“SaFly Article Lock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Construct the basic framework