If you are accepting credit card payment, it is necessary to have a SSL Certificate installed. Adding a secure seal badge was a next step to bring confidence for your customers and could increase conversions. When it placed close to the payment button, your customer knows that the site where they entering their card information on is 100% secure.
This plugin lets you easily show and manage SSL secure seal or custom image on certain WooCommerce pages, most importantly the checkout page.
– Able to upload or select image from WordPress media as the seal badge.
– Or, put the SSL Certificate seal embed code directly.
– Provided with default badge for your convenience
Where to Find Settings Screen
WooCommerce > Settings > SSL Seal Tab
Easily change and manage which pages you want to display the secure seal badge.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ssl-secure-seal-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce->Settings->Seal screen to configure the plugin
- Select or Upload custom image for the seal or just enter the seal embed code in the appropriate setting. Save the changes.
- No more steps. Show the seal on each WooCommerce pages so customers have confidence and trust into your e-commerce site.
- Where to Find Settings Screen
WooCommerce > Settings > Seal Tab
- Do I need to do anything after plugin is activated
Yes, please visit the Setting screen, select appropriate WooCommerce pages you want the seal showing up.
Contributors & Developers
“SSL Secure Seal for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.3.1 November 11th, 2017
- Improvements and corrections
0.1 November 4th, 2017
- First release.