Subscription ePayco works together with the Woocommerce subscriptions plugin.
Contribute repository on github
- Download the plugin
- Enter the administrator of your WordPress.
- Enter Plugins / Add-New / Upload-Plugin.
- Find the plugin downloaded on your computer and upload it like any other file.
- After installing the .zip you can see it in the list of installed plugins, you can activate or deactivate it.
- To configure the plugin you must go to: WooCommerce / Adjustments / Finish Purchase and Locate the tab Payu Latam Subscription.
- Configure the plugin by entering ApiKey, PrivateKey provided by ePayco
- Save Changes, if you have not done the configuration correctly you will be shown a warning, pay attention to this.
Countries in which its use is available ?
Are you required to use a ssl certificate ?
Yes. But it is advisable that you consider using it since it is revealing for browsers
What else should I keep in mind, that you have not told me ?
- You need to use the Woocommerce subscriptions
Why is not charging in the indicated interval ?
You can not change the price, interval and period of the subscription product once you have created it, and you would have made at least the first subscription by a user
How enable multiple subscriptions ?
Enter Woocommerce/settings/Subscriptions enable “Manual Renewal Payments”
Contributors & Developers
“Subscription ePayco” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated centered fields card
- Updated allow manually renew
- Updated compatible with php >= 8.1
- Fixed fields billing_dni, billing_type_document
- Fixed show errors messages