This is One of the most simple Plugin, it can insert Custom Code/Text/HTML to the Beginning and End of Content Text of Blog Posts in Single Post.
Very usefull of those who don’t know php well or find it hard to edit theme files to manually insert codes/text/html in the described locations. You don’t have to add codes to both the spot together, you can any one of the spots blank too.
Catch me @ashlifeonline
- Unzip the archive and upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘TC Injection’ in the settings menu
- Add your custom Add your Code/Text/HTML on the desired texboxes or keep empty to disable (both optional) and click Update
Contributors & Developers
“The Content Injection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to work with WordPress 4.
- Updated to work with WordPress 4.3.1
PlugIn Name : The Content Injection 3.0
Author : Aashish Das
Catch me at – www.jailbreakable.com
Description : This is very very simple plugin to insert Custom Codes/Text/HTML/whatever before and after the main content of your
blog post. it will add Custom Codes/Text/HTML/whatever right before the content and right after the content.
Why to Use – Personally searched for a simple plugin to do the same, but all have many unwanted settings and other options making it feel like its ready for a space shuttle launch, making the work confusing and reducind page load time, effecting traffic.
so, coded this plugin simple as something can be.
Free to use and distribute, Free to edit, but credits demanded. 😛
Aashish ‘Ashlife’ Das