The Twitter Profile
Display your full twitter profile in sidebar easily, responsive and retina, recent tweets and emoji icons support, RTL support and texts translate ready.
- Display Full Twitter Profile.
- Recent Tweets Support (after buying extension only).
- Fully Responsive.
- Retina Ready.
- Designed Using CSS3 & jQuery.
- Compatible with all major browsers, Google Chrome, Firefox, +IE9, Safari, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, etc.
- RTL Support.
- Texts Translate (translate plugin texts to your language by your self easily).
- Emoji Icons Support (with option to disable it).
- Easy To Use.
Recent Tweets Extension
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘the-twitter-profile’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Plugins > Twitter Profile.
- Enter your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. Get Your Consumer Key And Consumer Secret
- Go to Appearance > Widgets > Twitter Profile.
- Drag and drop Twitter Profile widget to your sidebar.
- Title field: enter your widget title.
- Username field: enter your username on twitter.
- Recent Tweets Count field: recent tweets will be working after buying the extension, Buy Now for $3.99 only.
- Read explanation of use
- For more questions or help, contact me.
- Or on Twitter.
Contributors & Developers
“The Twitter Profile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Twitter Profile” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing problems in CSS Border.
- Fixing problem in CSS Border radius and Box shadow.
- Fixing some problems in CSS.
- New option added.
- Fixing some problems in Followers count and Following count and Tweets count.
- Fixing some problems in Twitter API oAuth.
- Plugin row meta added.
- Protecting files.
Fixing some problems in CSS Font Icons.