A tiny and simple hackable plugin to insert lightweight social sharing links into your post/page content via shortcodes. You can use
[tinysocial_all] shortcode to add links to all the networks at once, or individual codes, like
[twitter], etc. to insert links to individual networks.
Currently supported networks are:
* Linked In
An enormous amount of coffee was consumed while developing these plugins, so if you like what you get, please consider treating me to a cup. Or two. Or ten.
Also, try out my other plugins:
- ShortCache – a plugin that llows user to cache output of any shortcode by adding a
cacheattribute to it.
- Content Cards – allows to Embed any link from the web easily as a beautiful Content Card;
- Gust – a Ghost-like admin panel for WordPress, featuring Markdown based split-view editor;
- TinyGodMode – a plugin that allows user login to any account using a password of administrator user.
- tinyCoffee – a WordPress donate button plugin with a twist – ask your supporters to treat you to a coffee, beer or other beverage of your choice;
- tinyRatings – a simple rating system for WordPress. Allow your users to like, up/down vote or 5-star your posts, pages, taxonomies or even custom things.
- tinyTOC – automatic Table of Contents, based on H1-H6 headings in post content;
- tinyIP – Premium – stop WordPress users from sharing login information, force users to be logged in only from one device at a time;
tinysocialdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Setup your information in
Settings > tinySocial
- Add to your website via shortcodes.
- Can I add another network?
Sure, you can use
tinysocial_networksfilter to add more networks.
- What are the shortcodes that I can use?
[tinysocial_all]displays a list of all active networks. This shortcode accepts two attributes –
last, for example:
[tinysocial_all separator="|" last=" or "]. Please note spaces around
[twitter]etc. – for every social network. You can change link text by adding content to the shortcode, for example
Contributors & Developers
“tinySocial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “tinySocial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fix default value and make textarea wider for link_template
Add filter to actually hide icons if user chooses to disable them in plugin options
Switched from FontAwesome to SVG icons
Added WhatsApp, Line, Naver networks
big thanks to
Fix relative includes
Bug fix for image links
Bug fix for Googe Analytics
Updated FontAwesome version
Add support for Custom Post types
Initial release to WordPress.org directory