Adds user access control to pages
- Access group creation
- User group assigning
- Redirect un-logged in user to defined login page
- Redirect public users to login page.
- Redirect Logged in users to Access denied/upgrade notice page
- Upload the plugin folder ‘userbase-access-control’ to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create access groups in the ‘Access Control’ menu under the ‘Users’ menu group
- Edit a user to assign access rights to the user
- Check the access control groups in the access control meta box in edit/create page
- Does this plugin supply a login widget?
No. There are plenty of good login widgets. just search for one- almost everyone will work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Userbase Access Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Userbase Access Control” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Simplified the plugin to handle groups and manage access cleanly.
- Corrected redirection system to prevent infinite loops.
- Added a setting to select access denied/upgrade account page.
- Added redirect to wp-admin if a login page has not been set.
- Fixed a redirection problem that happens when access groups are deleted.
- Made changes to prevent “Add New” to be selected as login page by default.
- Initial Relase.