This plugin adds a feature to display available coupons on the product page of a WooCommerce site. When a user navigates to a product page, this plugin scans for any available coupons and displays them in a list on the product page.
This allows the user to easily see any discounts or promotions that are currently available for that product, and they can then use the coupon code at checkout to receive the discount.
This plugin inspired by coupon listing from Zalora e-commerce site.
- Log in to your WordPress admin.
- Search for Coupon Listing for WooCommerce.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “Plugins” in the sidebar to access the plugin list page.
- Find “Coupon Listing for WooCommerce”, then click “Settings” to access the plugin settings page.
- Follow the instructions and update the plugin settings.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Coupon Listing for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 2023-01-27
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes and improvements
1.0.0 – 2023-01-23
- Initial release of the plugin