WOWRestro is an online ordering system powered by WooCommerce. WOWRestro Allows you to offer both Takeaway/Pickup and Delivery service to your customers. Using WOWRestro you can easily create a responsive food ordering system for free.
Now you can easily convert your website visitors to customers using WOWRestro ordering interface. WOWRestro helps you to convert your WooCommerce store to an online takeway/delivery system by providing a modern and responsive menu design.
Some of the possible use cases of WOWRestro include Online food delivery/takeaway business, Online Grocery delivery/takeaway business, Online flower delivery/takeaway system, Laundry service etc.
WOWRestro enables you to easily add modifiers/options/add-ons for your food items directly from the product add/edit screen of WooCommerce.
The layout of WOWRestro gets implemented on your site using [WOWRestro] shortcode. The plugin automatically creates a page called ORDER ONLINE which basically contains the WOWRestro shortcode and is used for the ordering interface that is presented to your customers.
- category: Comma separated list of category slugs.
- show_search(yes,no): Allows you to show/hide search bar.
- [wowrestro category=”main-course,lunch,starters”]
- [wowrestro category=”main-course,lunch,starters” show_search=”no”]
Why use WOWRestro
WOWRestro is built with mobile first design approach as most of your customers would use their mobile phones to order online.
Powered by WooCommerce, which makes it more powerful.
Ability to easily add modifiers for your items.
Allows you to set items with Veg or Non-Veg.
Support for variable products.
Completely developer friendly with sufficient hooks to alter any functionality of the plugin.
Checkout WOWRestro Demo
You can use the support forum for this plugin to share any issues you are experiencing with this plugin and our support team will make sure to provide you quick resolution for your problems.
You can also reach out to at, email@example.com
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Search for WOWRestro
- Click Install and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated it will create a page called Order Online with shortcode [wowrestro]. This page will list all your items.
- Once you have activated the plugin you can navigate to WOWRestro menu on your dashboard and start setting up different settings for the plugin.
How can I add my products to the order online page?
You can easily add your products from the WooCommerce Products menu. You just need to make sure the product you are adding is marked as WOWRestro item.
Does it requires WooCommerce?
Yes, the plugin is built as an extension to WooCommerce so it’s really necessary to have WooCommerce installed and active before adding this plugin.
Do I need any specific theme to make this plugin work correctly?
No, you don’t need any special theme to run this plugin. It works with all themes that support WooCommerce.
Contributors & Developers
“WOWRestro – Online Ordering System For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WOWRestro – Online Ordering System For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3.1 – 13th April 2022
- Compatibility check with latest WordPress & WooCommerce version.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Code cleanup
1.3 – 20th Jan 2022
- Fixed: Frontend ajax issue fixed for admin
- Added: Show product price in food item page
- Added: Product price showing in popup
- Added: Show description in food item page
- Added: Add new hook for modal popup
- Fixed: Frontend item text override issue fixed
- Fixed: Timeslot issue fixed in checkout page
- Fixed: Presize the food item title in frontend
- Fixed: Style issue fixed for description and small image
- Code optimized
1.2 18th Nov 2021
- Fixed: Issue with add-on click
- Fixed: Styling and General settings problems
- Fixed: Issue with default service type
- Updated: Thank you page to show all data
1.1 – 16th Jun 2021
- Fixed security issues.
- Code cleanup.
1.0 – 8th Feb 2021
- Initial public release.