WP Custom Social Sharing is a free WordPress plugin that makes any content on you website social-share-friendly by allowing anyone easily share their website content (page, posts, custom post types, media) on some major social medias: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blogger, Buffer, Digg, Email, Flipboard, Odnoklassniki, Pocket, Reddit, Skype, Stumbleupon, Telegram, Tumblr, Whats App, and Xing from your website.
You can either enable/disable the social media profiles you want to activate and select the order for each of the icons. There is an option to set the default count of icons to show initially and rest of the icons along with the default count icons into a popup.
This plugin provides the capability to select the position (above content, after content, floating left and inside image), all at once and 3 different sizes ( small, medium and large ).
- Supports social sharing for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Blogger, Buffer, Digg, Email, Flipboard, Odnoklassniki, Pocket, Reddit, Skype, Stumbleupon, Telegram, Tumblr, Whats App, and Xing.
- Custom selection of Post, Page, Custom Post Types and Media to display the sharing icons.
- Size selection between Small, Medium and Large.
- 100% responsive.
- Reorder social icons by drag and drop in the suitable order.
- Provides multiple location to display icons on the same page such as: above content, below content, float left and over the post-thumbnail.
- Provides Shortcode.
- Compatible with any themes.
- Selection of custom colors for all the icons individually.
- Enable/Disable icons individually.
[wcss_shortcode above_content=true] //Appears above the content [wcss_shortcode below_content=true] //Appears below the content [wcss_shortcode float_left=true] //Appears on the left side of the page
- Feel free to leave comments,ask question,suggest new feature or directly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation of the plugin
- In your WordPress dashboard, got to Plugins->Add New, Search for WP Custom Social Sharing and click “Install now” and activate.
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of
wp-custom-social-sharing.zipto your plugins directory. Activate the plugin.
- Can also be uploaded from Plugins->Add New page and clicking on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page and selecte the downloaded zipped folder.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Custom Social Sharing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Custom Social Sharing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.1 – May 31 2022
- Fix: Code improvements
- Tested upto WordPress version 6.0
2.0 – March 25 2022
- New: Added some extra social media icons.
- Enhance: Changed the backend interface of the plugin’s option page.
- Enhance: Added some design feature to the frontend.
- Fix: Code improvements.
1.5 – April 13, 2021
- Updated Fontawesome to 5.15.3
1.4 – February 16, 2021
- Fixed the warnings and PHP notices.
- Updated the Fontawesome to 5.15.2.
- Removed Google +.
1.1 – Septenber 6, 2017
- Sharing permalink is customizable with apply_filters( ‘wcss_filter_permalink’, get_permalink( $post->ID ) ).
1.0 – July 8, 2017
- First Release.