Comment Limiter allows you to setup a limit of maximum and minimum characters allowed in each comment on your website posts, with the following features:
- An extremely easy-to-use plugin.
- Setup a maximum and minimum number of characters.
- Enable or disable administrators to write a free comment, without restriction.
- Extremely easy to delete. Don’t like the plugin? You can remove it, without leaving any trace.
Pull requests are welcome on Github.
For questions, feature requests, and support concerning the Comment Limiter plugin, please refer to Github.
- Install the plugin through your dashboard.
- Navigate to Comments >> Comment Limiter sub-level menu.
- Insert your settings values and save changes.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Limiter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Comment Limiter” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Comment Limiter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhanced Panel Design
- Customizable warning messages
- General code improved
- Standarized code improved
- Spelling issue resolved
- GPL plugin version updated
- New Update
- Moved menu under top-level Comments dashboard menu
- Tested on WordPress 4.9 for compatibility
- Plugin released