Feed(Aggre)gator takes a list of RSS feeds and creates a single list of RSS items from those feeds to be displayed as a widget. You can select how many items you want to display and whether you want to show the entries chronologically or you want to show the latest entries from each feed listed.
You can also opt to display the date associated with the RSS item as well as the author of the item.
If you like the plugin, consider supporting the author through http://www.brownlowdown.net/webdev/feedaggregator/#donate.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter RSS feeds to aggregate and manage your display options through the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress
- (optional) If you want to change the name that is displayed for certain authors, you can do so by modifying the $feedgator_item_author_arr in feed-gator.php. See feed-gator.php for more details.
- (optional) If you want to assign a certain CSS class for list items from certain authors, you can do so by modifying the $feedgator_item_class_arr in feed-gator.php. See feed-gator.php for more details.
- I get a warning: “Warning: usort() [function.usort]: The argument should be an array in […]\wp-content\plugins\feed-gator\feed-gator.php”. What’s wrong?
Make sure that the URL’s of your RSS feeds are correct in the widget options in the ‘Widgets’ menu.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“feedgator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- option to display excerpt from item
- option to display source title/link
- option to insert “display:block” style into each meta attribute, creating a list-style display
- accepts “feed:” syntax in RSS address
- option to open links in a new window
- removed unused “rel” attribute in link when listing by latest entries
- Original release.