Integrate Google Plus Profile with WordPress.
Including Google authorship for multiple authors and for wordpress multisite
Note: the Head shot Image display on Google seach has been deprecated
Google Plus Author
- Very Easy to implement.
- Just 4 step Process.
Documentation of Google Authorship By Mervin Praison
Credits to : SEO Manager UK
- Initial release version.
- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
google-plus-authorto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Users > Your Profile, and Fill up Your Google Profile URL and Your Name
- Use this shortcode ‘[googleplusauthor]’ on your page content.
Note: If you have Author Page, add this Shortcode their also.
- Get a link back from your Google Plus Profile
- Sign in your Google profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click the Contributor To section on the right, and then click Add custom link. Get a link from their. ( For the first time, add a link from description area, other profiles, contributor to, and from recommended link.
- Click Save.
- What is its Shortcode?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Google Authorship” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Google Authorship” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First release.= 1.0 =
Google Plus Author Profile Integration, Shortcode Created.
- Google Authorship for Multiple Authors
- Google Authorship for wordpress multisite.