This plugin allows you to track all user devices used when logging in to your site. The user agent, login date/time, and logout date/time (if the users log out from the site) are tracked automatically and persisted into the database for later viewing.
You can find a list of all login devices available under the Users > Login Devices submenu.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fs-login-devicesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- View all login devices on Users > Login Devices.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“FS Login Devices” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- [FIXED] Simplify composer.json and package.json (unrelated to actual plugin)
- [FIXED] Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Initial release