The Post Auto Expire Control is a plugin for admin of multi-authors site/blog to control the posts expiration based on the user role and post type.
- Define post expiration rules based on user roles and post type.
- Define action that will be taken when the post has expired.
- Sent notification to post’s author before the post is about to expire.
- Configure the subject and content of the notification email.
- Define when the notification mail should be sent.
- Admin able to change the expiry date for a single post.
How to use:
* For more info on how to use this plugin, you can goto Here.
If you have any problems with current plugin, please leave a
message on Forums Posts.
posts-auto-expire-controlfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find Posts Auto Expire Control under Settings Menu
- How can I show the post expire date on the post?
You can use the shorcode “[apext-expire]” to display the expire date.
- Does this plugin using cron job?
The plugin use wp_schedule_event() to run the cron. It will be fired daily.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Posts Auto Expire Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version.
- Fixed saving option redirect error.
- Fixed email notification saving error.
- Add filter and action hook in post expire function.