This plugin adds a button on the tinyMCE editor toolbar. When editing a post, clicking on the “Clear all text style
and formating button”, allows you to remove the text style and formating from the post content as well as the images.
NO Compatible with Gutenberg!
The Simple clean content plugin is supplied “as is” and all use is at your own risk.
This plugin requires:
TinyMCE text editor (Classic Editor)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/simple-clean-contentdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There are not configurations. Just a button on the tinymCE editor toolbar in post and pages.
- I have a feature request, I’ve found a bug, a plugin is incompatible…
Please visit the support forums
- I am a developer; how can I help?
Any input is much appreciated, and everything will be considered.
Please visit the GitHub project page to submit issues or even pull requests.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple clean content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple clean content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BUGFIXES: Fixed issues regarding spacing and new lines that were causing the plugin to malfunction.
- Initial release.