After installing the plugin. You’ll have a new menu in your admin page “GAPlugin”.
It will have 2 different parts “follow” (who link to your social medias) and “share” (to share on social media that page).
- share: select the social media where your visitors can share the page, post, etc.
- follow: add the URL to your social media to activate them.
You can add some text before the socials icons.
You can order them as you wish.
Then you just have to use the shortcode in your theme to display them:
– share shortcode is: [GAP-share]
– follow shortcode is: [GAP-follow]
Take a look at my website GautierAntoine.com
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In the “GAPlugin” Menu in your admin panel, you can select your social medias.
- Finally place the shortcodes [follow-nav] and/or [share-nav] in your templates.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“gaplugin-socials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors