With this plugin it is possible to manage multiple stores (or any kind of location).
There is support for:
- address information
- contact information
- short description
- long description
- photo gallery
- distance calculator
- a store manager user role, so that store management can be delegated without opening up any other part of the WP admin
The plugin comes with a very basic and ugly template file and a form that has no styling. However, everything is wrapped in spans or divs and logical classnames are assigned to everything so that you style the frontend yourself.
You should also make file in your theme folder called single-store.php. The included template file will show how to get all the information from the store. This file is located:
This is the shortcode for the form and resultpage:
If no attributes are given, the form will consist of a zipcode fields and a submit button.
This will add a radius field (radius is in KM):
Here is an example of how to manipulate the radius field:
[store-manager-form radius radius-value=15 radius-placeholder=”input placeholder text here” radius-label=”label text here”]
This example shows all other form fields, each of them can be manipulated just like radius:
[store-manager-form address-r1 address-r2 zipcode place country]
This example shows how to change the submit button text:
- other map API’s (bing/mapquest)
- maybe some global or default store as a template.
- I want to get rid of the .hover styling in the openstreepmap/google class (line 93/79)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/store-managerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- A new menu item should appear named ‘Stores’
- feel free to ask
Contributors & Developers
“Store Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- form results closing html tags
- added google maps
- added support for miles
- added country option
- prepared plugin for localization
- added dutch translation
- this is the first version