Wallkit is the most progressive paid-content system out in the market today. This versatile technological platform handles content access control, billing and administrative functions for membership-based content publishers.
Wallkit software integrates seamlessly across WordPress users’ websites and your other platforms like Hubspot, Mailchimp and Stripe.
This easy-to-install and lightning-fast system connects with Wallkit server to bring content protection, subscriber management, sign up/sign in, member-CRM plus access to analytics features.
It’s free to use. Simply sign up for a Wallkit account once you’ve installed the Plugin at www.wallkit.net
Service is subject to Wallkit Terms and Conditions.
For the simple and quick guide on installation, please visit our detailed documentation.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“Wallkit Subscriptions & Paywall Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 28 September 2023
- Fix getting user.
- Fix php notice for ‘Sign-in’ button in menu.
- Updates in setup integration script.
- Allow setup custom selector for frontend blocking.
Release Date – 11 September 2023
- Core updates.
- Fix blocking content on frontend.
Release Date – 21 August 2023
- Allow disable Wallkit initialization for specific cases, in additional script.
- Allow paywalled and block content on backend, frontend, and disable blocked.
Release Date – 13 July 2023
- Fix warnings admin capabilities. For edit plugin settings user should have ‘manage_options’ capability.
Release Date – 27 June 2023
- Fix warnings for PHP 8.0.
- Add promise on check post access request.
Release Date – 26 June 2023
- Updates in base integration.
Release Date – 15 June 2023
- Allow admins disable paywall on post.
Release Date – 9 June 2023
- Ability for change Sign In/My Account button titles in config.
- Caching some core options.
Release Date – 8 June 2023
- Fixed add fonts.
Release Date – 2 June 2023
- Add option – Reload the page after logging out.
- Add filter – wallkit_override_global_post_data.
Release Date – 24 May 2023
- Allowed add Wallkit calls classes into the
- Passed the settings data in Additional integration script.
Release Date – 1 May 2023
- Fix: show paywall in Safari.
Release Date – 12 April 2023
- Added the ability to add Sign In button to menus.
Release Date – 6 April 2023
- Added the ability to select taxonomies to be synchronized to Wallkit,
- Applied style improvements for split Sign-in and Sign-up pop-ups,
- Fixed bug with public/private keys when activating the plugin,
- Code improvements.
Release Date – 3 March 2023
Major update including:
- UI/UX refresh,
- Enhanced settings abilities in defining access preferences and paywall configurations,
- Introduced WK Calls technology, allowing custom UX implementation by adding CSS classes,
- Advanced customization of the paywall’s block appearance,
- Support for up-to-date WordPress,
- No-code installation and much more.