Add handling of user session inside SQL Database. This session manager is useful if you have an environment with more than one frontend server and a load balancer who switch the web traffic dinamically between frontend hosts.
Mysqli extension required.
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use $_SESSION in your code.
- Use the ‘Settings->DB Session Handler’ to configure the plugin
There are special needs to use session variables?
No. You can use global variable $_SESSION as you normally do.
How long do session variables live?
This depends on your PHP installation’s configuration. Please read the PHP manual
for more details on configuration.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Database Session Handler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed compatibility with PHP > 7.1
- First release.