Prevent categories, tags, and other taxonomy terms from being edited or deleted
WP Term Locks allows administrators to lock taxonomy terms from being edited or deleted by other capable users
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- Does this create new database tables?
No. There are no new database tables with this plugin.
- Does this modify existing database tables?
No. All of WordPress’s core database tables remain untouched.
- How do I query for terms via their locks?
get_terms()function, the same as usual, but with an additional
meta_queryargument according the
$terms = get_terms( 'category', array( 'depth' => 1, 'number' => 100, 'parent' => 0, 'hide_empty' => false, // Query by lock 'meta_query' => array( array( 'key' => 'locks', 'value' => '' ) ) ) );
- Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-term-locks/
- Priority: https://chat.flox.io/support/channels/wp-term-locks/
- Where can I find documentation?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Term Locks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Term Locks” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Term Locks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix single-site capabilities check
- Remove list-table override class
- Bump minimum WordPress version to 4.7
- Restructure files for improved mu-plugins support
- Clean-up unused assets
- Update base class
- Update textdomain
- Update headers & meta
- Updated metadata UI class
- Updated form field classes
- Initial release