WPCheckr helps you monitor all your WordPress sites in one place, so you can mantain everything up to date.
You can keep an eye if you are up to date on all plugins, themes and WP version for all of your sites.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tools -> WPCheckr screen to configure the plugin
- Add you API Key from wpcheckr.com and click Save Changes
- Where is my API Key?
Go to https://wpcheckr.com, login and go to your Account page, there you will find your API Key to use with this plugin.
ഈ പ്ലഗിന് റിവ്യൂകൾ ഒന്നുമില്ല.
Contributors & Developers
“WPCheckr” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added: Response date
- Added: new Header no-cache